MOM/DAD AND BABIES LESSONS:
We currently have lessons running for babies from Monday to Friday throughout the day. These lessons take place with moms (or dads) in the water and are usually for children under 3 years of age. We recommend these group lessons for a number of reasons:
- They are a fun group activity for both parents and babies
- It’s the perfect bonding opportunity (for moms, dads or grannies) to play in the water with the little one.
- The babies love the singing and the actions that accompany the songs.
- Having a parent in the water with their child brings a sense of calm and comfort making learning to swim a very fun and gentle process.
- The parents, not the babies, are always in charge, and in doing so they learn how to handle their baby in water outside of their lessons as well, making for fun swimming time always.
- One of our coaches will guide you through the lesson so you have nothing to worry about.
ONE ON ONE BABY/TODDLER LESSONS:
If you specifically want a one on one lesson please request this with our coaches as the fee structure is different here. We don’t recommend this however and tend to have better results in a group setting with moms and dads getting involved. Our coaches are happy to answer any questions in this regard.
Babies who advance quickly may be moved up to the toddler group before they are 3 years old. Your coach will tell you if your baby is ready for this.
From R555.00 per month